NOX with a rare nickel trifecta

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Once again hit a park I have dug and could dig buffs till I turn blue I think. Was chasing deep targets in search of silver and every now and then dig a nickel target. A lot of you know me and I been doing this for at least 10 years and today was my first war nickel...crazy I know but I can promise you not my last based on this NOX. I simply love this machine as it will never replace my 3030 but sure compliments it nicely.
821992b102167f727f77b6e4fc1f3925.jpg
1938bbf4dd7cdb924f898fe148a627d2.jpg
b6335d27676ae5c48b0c1db96e2c10c9.jpg
dd84ae14057c461a42f4c4e40b3cbf1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
85e633ed5af80d382c95101977a66d02.jpg
549634db81028fc5a1482eb1f71a61cd.jpg

Nice! I have not been at this as long but I am still waiting for my first war nickel. Congrats! Keep those Nox finds coming!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Left to early to see the War Nickel dig Mike. I know you had been chasing that one for a very long time. The Nickel trifecta was predicted. I'm still wishing for a "V". Congrats on the all those Wheat's and a super day for the crew. Hope PJ can recover on the coil. I added another Merc and 4 more Wheat's up at the boy's in about a half hour. Also added a new motor for the boat. Trapper

Left to early to see the War Nickel dig Mike. I know you had been chasing that one for a very long time. The Nickel trifecta was predicted. I'm still wishing for a "V". Congrats on the all those Wheat's and a super day for the crew. Hope PJ can recover on the coil. I added another Merc and 4 more Wheat's up at the boy's in about a half hour. Also added a new motor for the boat. Trapper

Awesome job buddy and digging up a boat motor has to be a first...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Always enjoy hunting with you and hope to see you next week buddy

Nice trifecta and congrats on your first war nickel! I feel the same way about the Nox complimenting the CTX. I’ll be hanging on to both of them.

Good GOD man,whatchu gonna do with all them nickels?? ALL of you guys are on the loose over there? I feel the universe turning inside out as we speak...
That’s a bunch-o- diggin’ mister! A great trifecta that is almost NEVER accomplished. Congrats to all on a great day!:grin:

Good GOD man,whatchu gonna do with all them nickels?? ALL of you guys are on the loose over there? I feel the universe turning inside out as we speak...

That’s a bunch-o- diggin’ mister! A great trifecta that is almost NEVER accomplished. Congrats to all on a great day!:grin:

Hahaha this nickel this is kinda crazy..bet I dug 50 regular nicks in the last month but it sure likes them. As for the crew, I just hang out with the retired guys during the week but I have a vacation in two weeks so I’ll be around for some weekend hunts if your available? Would love to get some dirt time with you and the guys again

Hahaha this nickel this is kinda crazy..bet I dug 50 regular nicks in the last month but it sure likes them. As for the crew, I just hang out with the retired guys during the week but I have a vacation in two weeks so I’ll be around for some weekend hunts if your available? Would love to get some dirt time with you and the guys again

I’ll plan on that Mike and try to bring company. I’ll also do some looking to get us on something different we haven’t been to yet. We’ll work it out as it gets closer...
That’s a lot of nickels!:grin:

SA weeeeet! Nice on the Nickles, I'm going to have to start digging them if I ever want a V

SA weeeeet! Nice on the Nickles, I'm going to have to start digging them if I ever want a V

Thanks buddy, I really wasn’t chasing them but really hoping for some old vintage gold rings in a old ballpark. Kinda just happened...lol

Congrats on the nickle trifecta. The Equinox does seen to lock on nickles. One old site I dug 10 in one hunt. Unfortunately no buffs or war nickles. One V 9 crusty Jeffs. Glad to see you're doing so well with your new machine. HH Mark

Congrats on that nickel trifecta AirforceMike !!!!

My 600 has given my a few nickels already in the couple of hunts i've been out on. My Safari was a good sniffer with the nics and so is the nox.

congrats! now your in the game. Great machine for under 1000.00 bucks.You told me 7 months ago to keep an eye for this thing..

congrats! now your in the game. Great machine for under 1000.00 bucks.You told me 7 months ago to keep an eye for this thing..

I sure did buddy and I knew you would master it somehow and help us all out with genuine, real time info I trust and understand. I have about 20 hours under my belt in some cold conditions but tweak it everyday. Will share some info for sure...I know it

Back
Top Bottom