Stanley Cup Finals

Currently, yes, they are. Ill bet we tie it up tonight, we go 7 games and wrap up the series in Boston :cool3: :iwish: Columbus looks like they are ready for just about ANY team though.

Bruins aren't going to be playing long in the playoffs if they don't start taking care of the puck. Too sloppy! And the first line needs to step it up. go B's!!

Currently, yes, they are. Ill bet we tie it up tonight, we go 7 games and wrap up the series in Boston :cool3: :iwish: Columbus looks like they are ready for just about ANY team though.

Sounds like you have alot of confidence in the bruins . Is it enough to put that half into play? Leafs win i get it . Bruins win you get 2 walkers. ???? What do you think???

Sounds like you have alot of confidence in the bruins . Is it enough to put that half into play? Leafs win i get it . Bruins win you get 2 walkers. ???? What do you think???

Interesting wager, very tempting! Although I do have confidence in my bruins, being 3 games into the series, kind of makes me not want to alter the original bet. After this round is over, if you want to double it on the next round, I'm okay with that. I would also be okay with a small piece of float copper :cool3:

Interesting wager, very tempting! Although I do have confidence in my bruins, being 3 games into the series, kind of makes me not want to alter the original bet. After this round is over, if you want to double it on the next round, I'm okay with that. I would also be okay with a small piece of float copper :cool3:

Send me mailing information I'll just send you a small piece.

Hopefully the Avs can make Calgary look like a bunch girls again tonight! Ha lol :laughing:

Bruins aren't going to be playing long in the playoffs if they don't start taking care of the puck. Too sloppy! And the first line needs to step it up. go B's!!

Ask and you shall receive! The first line was great last night, very sloppy 3rd period though defensively...that gane shouldn't have been close...

Red wings are out :crying:

Those are my kind of playoffs and we've enjoyed that for awhile now!
However, my Canadiens are out, too. :(
So, basically, I always hope the Leafs have a little rise to their old Glory. So weird Toronto can't pull it together.

Those are my kind of playoffs and we've enjoyed that for awhile now!
However, my Canadiens are out, too. :(
So, basically, I always hope the Leafs have a little rise to their old Glory. So weird Toronto can't pull it together.

With Babcock as the coach and all the talent on that team they should have been 1st overall and stanley cup favorites. Problems with them is their to soft need to get tougher before they are going to win anything. Playoffs are way different than the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom