Intro Thread - fooleeze (Todd) in Akron

Fooleeze

Hello all, I just joined the forum. My name is Todd, and I'm in the Akron, OH area (NE Ohio).

I've been interested (from a distance) in detecting since I was a kid, but only a few months ago I got inspired to buy my first detector. (Garrett Ace 400). I like the detector, but already have some envy for the higher-end detectors, so I may upgrade some day. But this one will work just fine for now.

So far I absolutely love hunting for treasure, I'm addicted! No pots of gold or significant buried treasure found (yet) but I have dug up a few nice silver coins. (One Standing Liberty Quarter, One Mercury Dime, One Roosevelt Silver, a few wheat pennies).

I've been gathering some permissions near my home here and hope to start hunting them in the next few weeks. Some of them are on properties that had homesites in the mid-to-late 1800s (based on some historical maps) so I'm hopeful they will produce some interesting finds.

Anyways, here I am, and I look forward to being a part of this forum in the future!

Todd

Welcome from "Parts Unknown" NY!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom