It's raining SILVER

Tpmetal

Elite Member
My friend and I were back at it again. Slaying silver left right and center. Had another amazing day with a mind blowing amount of coins. I didn't quite manage to top my last hunt, but boy did I try. My buddy brought out his explorer and chased me down all day, we were neck and neck for silver for a good portion of the day(see his lunchtime update in his hand below). He's got a few years on me and was swinging a machine almost 1.5 lbs heavier than mine, and he had me working overtime trying to keep just barely ahead. I snuck the last two in near the end of the day, man I'm whooped. So my days total was 14 indians, a 2 cent piece, a shield nickel, and 9 more silvers. One of the silvers was a bucket lister for me, canadian half dime. I believe my friend ended up with a large cent and 7 silvers. so total of 16 silvers between the two of us today. All in all another great day detecting.

Attachments

• 20180428_172304_resized.jpg
    20180428_172304_resized.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 551
  • 20180428_172416_resized.jpg
    20180428_172416_resized.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 569
  • 20180428_135836_resized.jpg
    20180428_135836_resized.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:
OK, OK, now let us all in for a few!!!!! Just kidding, congrats on the epic hunts you have had!

WOW...you hit the silver buffet line with all those coins! Congrats big time!
thanks,I have been eating well lately!
Wow! That's just out of this world amazing! Y'all got great site to detect.

beephead
Thanks

That's an epic haul for one hunt!
Thanks!
Congrats on a great hunt with great finds.
thanks
That’s a years worth of silver for me. You must live in New England !
Western ny, this site head given me more silver than I've found in my whole 4 year detecting career
OK, OK, now let us all in for a few!!!!! Just kidding, congrats on the epic hunts you have had!
Thanks!

Absolutely amazing! You don’t have to give up the location but what kind of place was this at? Field? Woods? Old homestead?

Holy shnizzle snapple slam slippity super slapper snapper dapper duper whopper of a hunt there, that’s a seated congregation there :wow:

My friend and I were back at it again. Slaying silver left right and center. Had another amazing day with a mind blowing amount of coins. I didn't quite manage to top my last hunt, but boy did I try. My buddy brought out his explorer and chased me down all day, we were neck and neck for silver for a good portion of the day(see his lunchtime update in his hand below). He's got a few years on me and was swinging a machine almost 1.5 lbs heavier than mine, and he had me working overtime trying to keep just barely ahead. I snuck the last two in near the end of the day, man I'm whooped. So my days total was 14 indians, a 2 cent piece, a shield nickel, and 9 more silvers. One of the silvers was a bucket lister for me, canadian half dime. I believe my friend ended up with a large cent and 7 silvers. so total of 16 silvers between the two of us today. All in all another great day detecting.

That's not just finding silver coins. There's a MASSIVE difference between popping rosies out and standing liberties. WHOA. Those are all super awesome! And to pull a 2-center, to boot!

You've got a killer site, there, man!

Back
Top Bottom