• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED FMDF Gift Exchange 2014 "New Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone going US only? I know money is tight. Hey I still am unable to work but the over seas guys as gals need Xmas too.

Why is everyone going US only? I know money is tight. Hey I still am unable to work but the over seas guys as gals need Xmas too.

A few of the guys send a bunch of stuff. Look at last years thread:shock: Luckily I got some cool small stuff to ship. So overseas doesn't bother me.

A few of the guys send a bunch of stuff. Look at last years thread:shock: Luckily I got some cool small stuff to ship. So overseas doesn't bother me.

Yep I have a few cool small thing that should put a smile on the overseas crowd. If it is US then I have something else that is bigger... LOL

I am glad I remembered this before I missed out. I have been so busy I dont hop on the forums that much anymore.

Count me in!

ah its okay, theirs always next year or you can do what i did, i couldnt participate so i just pmed a member i know and arranged to participate outside of the ordeal. i didnt want to be left out lol.

That's the spirit!
I was actually going to suggest that but wasn't sure if that would work.

Gift exchange

I would like to participate if I can? Thanks. US only thanks

I honestly have no idea what I would even send... can I view last years thread for future reference?

ah its okay, theirs always next year or you can do what i did, i couldnt participate so i just pmed a member i know and arranged to participate outside of the ordeal. i didnt want to be left out lol.

US/International shipping
  1. Jason in Enid
  2. RingNut
  3. itsaring!
  4. SueK
  5. skeeterbait
  6. hawgdawg
  7. Silverfishin
  8. SargentClad
  9. frankiefry
  10. pros3lyte
  11. firewxman
  12. AceGVSU11
  13. matmit
  14. DirtyRob
  15. quaidmon
  16. WildDigger
  17. KingTotsalot
  18. Marldain
  19. Lucertola
  20. jackdaniels

US only shipping
  1. Jody007
  2. Cleveland013
  3. Azmodeus
  4. TwistedT
  5. ScubaDetector
  6. Swing360
  7. H Desert Digger
  8. goes4ever
  9. Procali
  10. Silversmith45
  11. jmr7
  12. Pennyfinder
  13. nova treasure
  14. dirtfisher28
  15. kozman4907
  16. tonym

Alrighty then, tomorrow we will draw the names and post the results.
P.S. We might have an ice storm here in the AM, hopefully we will not lose the power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom