Had A Great SoCal Week - 11 Silver Coin Hunt And Added 15 Silver Coins To The Pile

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
These are my finds from 3 after work hunts last week. I found a total of 15 silver coins and 34 wheat pennies. I also had my best silver coin hunt finding 11 of them including my first Walker in a while from a park myself and buddies have pounded. The wet ground and low dormant grass is making for some great hunting conditions.

These finds brings me to 45 silver coins and 141 wheat pennies for the year.
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_7891.jpg
    IMG_7891.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 325
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_7880.jpg
    IMG_7880.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 262
Dang nice hunting there Jam! That there would make my year :lol: How much time is a typical hunt after work? Just curious!

Thanks! Typically the nights I don't have my son I spend 3-4 hours detecting after work. I try to find old parks that are in decent areas and well lit. I also wear a head lamp.

Great hunting jason congrats! Cant wait to get my etrac this season just found a killer deal on a brand new one. Time for some homework ! Any tips let me know you seen to km now the etrac very well. Great start to the season Happy Hunting!

Dude, you are killing it! Way to go!
Thanks Jason!

Thanks!

Great hunting jason congrats! Cant wait to get my etrac this season just found a killer deal on a brand new one. Time for some homework ! Any tips let me know you seen to km now the etrac very well. Great start to the season Happy Hunting!
Thanks Jeff! Let me know if you need help when you get your Etrac.

Outstanding buddy. You got that E-TAC working overtime.
Thanks Buzz!

That is just outstanding! That's a lot of silver in such a short period of time.

beephead
Thanks!

Incredible finds!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW!

Those are amazing silver numbers for the year already. I'm hoping to get that for the entire year you've managed it in less than a month. Congrats.

I am disappointed Jason, that there's no mower cut silver this week:lol: Besides that, congrats on the 11 silver hunt and the rest of the week's digs...great job!

You probably already beat the number of silvers I will find this year! Nice month!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silver

I'm personally hoping to double my silver count for 2016 --as soon as I find my second silver coin!!!

tony AZ:cool:

Back
Top Bottom