RSS Feed available?

WaterWalker

:?: :?: :?:
I have search the forum but have been unable to find any information on a RSS feed for the Beach and Water Forum, let alone any forum on Friendly. Am I missing something or has RSS Feeds not been enabled on the Beach and Water Forum or the Friendly Site? If not, why not?

Using Windows 10 and Firefox.

I can't believe there has not been an answer to this simple question.
No or Yes, if Yes, how?

If No, why not?

thanks

I'll see if I can enable it. I think it has been off since the start but you're the first to ask for it.

Vlad, Great things sometimes get lost and do resurface as with our hobby.

RSS if a wonderful tool and many should pick up on this time-saving feature. Now with only one click I can see all the new posts as I do with many other forums, pick the one of the new posts, go to it and get on to what I need to do next. Many thanks for the added feature and I would hope others would make use of the new enabled feature.

Vlad, Great things sometimes get lost and do resurface as with our hobby.

RSS if a wonderful tool and many should pick up on this time-saving feature. Now with only one click I can see all the new posts as I do with many other forums, pick the one of the new posts, go to it and get on to what I need to do next. Many thanks for the added feature and I would hope others would make use of the new enabled feature.

On the bottom of the home page are a list of all the latest posts...

Back
Top Bottom