Rings 82 and 83. BOTH Sterling Silver. :)

Skippy SH13

Forum Supporter
Went on a shortish hunt yesterday (only about 90 minutes). Got depressed at the first site, it started well with a dollar coin and a quarter, but then was pretty much NOTHING after that for 40 minutes... So I left, I was headed home, but was driving by an elementary school I hadn't done since last fall, so I stopped in to see what I could find. Glad I did. Grabbed both of these while gridding the area near where the kids line up to go back in. Both are small kids rings, but both are silver. Typically, I find junkers in elementary school lots, but occasional find silver, Never had a double silver out of an elementary school.

Was a great way to end the day!

Skippy

Attachments

• 82.jpg
    82.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 83.jpg
    83.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 137
A CTR ring too :)

Congrats on the double silvers!

Thanks. And yeah, CTR rings show up pretty commonly around here (I'm in Idaho). I probably find 5-6 silver ones a year, a dozen of the clamp ones, and probably 3-4 titanium, tungsten or stainless steel ones. My son does better, though, he seems to have a knack for finding the really big old ones. I've yet to find a massive silver one. I just find the daintly little ones. LOL

Cheers!

Skippy

Yeah that is unusual alright! Probably lost by the same kid! Nice work hunting the travel zone Skip!

I considered that, but ultimately, I think they were lost by different folks. The rings were about 45 feet apart, and in different depths of dirt.

Still, it was a fun hunt!

Back
Top Bottom