Cladup Truck hauls in silver,rings,relics,old coins,toys and FOOLS gold!

SKMKSMetalHead

Forum Supporter
Haven't got a chance to post lately. I have wanted to compose a couple different posts. O well many wraped into one shall have to do. I hope everyone is enjoying the great weather as I have. Enjoying the weather (metal detecting) work family and all have kept me away... atlas I finally cleaned everything up for my online enthusiast folks here on the forums! This is about a week and a half of detecting probably 6-7 hunts averaging 5ish hours a hunt! I never keep track well! I am very happy with them! I have found my first V nickle second merc dime and 6 wheat pennies! I have also found my first ring then 2 others in the days after! Skippy I have finally done it!! The first ring was the i don't know quarter kids toy machine ring lol? It had the shield and United Kingdom across the top. I was still super excited! The second ring was the amazing turquoise and silver!!! Woot woot! I'll need to get another stone placed in! An the last ring is the gaudy looking one...which also is a junker!

The religious pendant is another first! The spoon is silver plated ugly as it is I like it! All the hot wheels and stuff are always fun to come across! The LiL red car is old but has no markings on bottom half?? Any ideas if it's a tootsie toy? The costume fake gold coin thingy had me extremely excited at first until I soon realized it was what it is FOOLS gold.. My wife couldn't help but laugh at me in my anguish... I found the other miscellaneous items and keys interesting enough to post on... Really love the old master lock keys especially the one with the lion on it! Well then it's geting late and I've got to wrap this up! I don't want to bore you all with my long post! LOL! Enjoy the pictures! I also hauled in the 6.68 in clad and couple tons of scrap and junk!! Happy Hunting to you all! An best of luck to everyone!

MetalHead

Attachments

• IMG_2524.jpg
    IMG_2524.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_2531.jpg
    IMG_2531.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
I can't ever take enough pictures! Here is some more!

Attachments

• IMG_2477.jpg
    IMG_2477.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_2494.jpg
    IMG_2494.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_2420.jpg
    IMG_2420.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_2415.jpg
    IMG_2415.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_2533.jpg
    IMG_2533.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 344
Man thats really killing it!!! Nice stuff.
I cant imagine one 5 hr hunt little own 7.
I'm lucky to last an hr each time.

That looks like a great assortment of finds.
Congratulations on your first V nickel, those are not just lying around!
We finally hit the 70's this weekend and the ground is still moist so near perfect conditions.
I found that same Master key a couple weeks ago.
Happy Hunting:D

Attachments

• 3-20-17 Master lock key lion.jpg
    3-20-17 Master lock key lion.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 297
Cool! Thats a great haul there! Hey, I found one of those exact little gold looking things a few years back myself! I still have it around here someplace...It must be some thing off of jewelry?

Last edited:
Man thats really killing it!!! Nice stuff.
I cant imagine one 5 hr hunt little own 7.
I'm lucky to last an hr each time.
Thanks I really enjoy our hobby! As I can tell by your signature you have prime digging locations the smaller time frame hunts are paying off! I could only imagine what I'd pull out with better locations.

We finally hit the 70's this weekend and the ground is still moist so near perfect conditions.
Keys honestly are one of my favorite finds! The elusive Skelton key sadly is still hideing out there! It is a cool lil key right? Thank you! I'll post a couple other neat ones from the hunts as well!
Great post , enjoyed looking at your treasure .
Happy I could share it! Thanks!
nice goodies....congrats!
Thanks a million!
Cool! Thats a great haul there! Hey, I found one of those exact little gold looking things a few years back myself! I still have it around here someplace...It must be some thing off of jewelry?
Ya I'm assuming jewelry or perhaps a gypsy or pirate Halloween costume? Always fun to find a mix of goodies!
Those are some nice finds MH. Happy for you on your first V congrats!!
Thank you sir and I too am completely stoked! The V nickle is in such great condition as wel! Here's to finding many more "cheers"
Nice finds and congrats on the silver.
Thanks a ton can never go wrong with some shiny silver in any shape and form!
Big Congrats! It looks and sounds like you had a great time.

beephead
Had a blast as I always do whether it is Hunting with my wife or Hunting buddy Bret or even solo! Always a great adventure...rain or shine! lol I have prety much tackled all weather conditions Hunting!! Now hail and perhaps tornadoes typhoons etc aren't up my alley!

Here's a couple others I found interesting!

Attachments

• IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 107
Nice Metal Detecting Day

You got some nice stuff there, looks like a fun hunt. I found that exact same gear that is in the picture with the spoon. HH everyone

Back
Top Bottom