• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Tired of Winter

Lee1968

Elite Member
Another cloudy day in the 30's in Southern Illinois. The ground is frozen below about 3" so I still can't md. Putting on my muck boots this morning and heading to the creek to look for some old bottles. Got to do something before I go stir crazy!!!!

Another cloudy day in the 30's in Southern Illinois. The ground is frozen below about 3" so I still can't md. Putting on my muck boots this morning and heading to the creek to look for some old bottles. Got to do something before I go stir crazy!!!!

I don't know how you snowed in people survive!:jester::pullhair::santa2: that long without detecting, I'd go nuts too.

I hunt from November until January. Not much happening in February though. Plus when everything starts to thaw, it turns into a muddy mess.

Found a few things....

view

Attachments

• 20190218_195529.jpg
    20190218_195529.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 174
I don't know how you snowed in people survive!:jester::pullhair::santa2: that long without detecting, I'd go nuts too.

The struggle is real, just got 6.6 inches this past Sunday and they are predicting another 2-3 Wednesday and mixed precip this weekend. Apparently they didnt listen to our stupid groundhog.

Stircrazy is coming. Ever see "The Shinning?" I'm thinking frozen in a snowbank is my next move.

Back
Top Bottom