Cobb, Paulding and Douglas Counties Georgia

Nah. Just plinking around in my yard so far. I have a couple places staked out but haven't made time to go yet. What kind of detector is it that you have thats not together? Whats wrong with it? Maybe I can help...

Nah. Just plinking around in my yard so far. I have a couple places staked out but haven't made time to go yet. What kind of detector is it that you have thats not together? Whats wrong with it? Maybe I can help...

Yeah, thats a good place to start, it helped me practice on my digging too, and now most holes 98% of all of them, are correctly filled in. Its a Pioneer EX, a 200 dollar detector. Its in 3 pieces. So thats why I am saving up, money, I'll buy a good detector even if its 40 dollars. Really, well I doubt you can, I mean its in 3 pieces, the coil, the stick, and the computer part of it.I'll take pictures if you want me too. Its also been duct-taped a few times too.

Yeah, thats a good place to start, it helped me practice on my digging too, and now most holes 98% of all of them, are correctly filled in. Its a Pioneer EX, a 200 dollar detector. Its in 3 pieces. So thats why I am saving up, money, I'll buy a good detector even if its 40 dollars. Really, well I doubt you can, I mean its in 3 pieces, the coil, the stick, and the computer part of it.I'll take pictures if you want me too. Its also been duct-taped a few times too.

You can send the pics to me in a pm if you want. Lets get that thing going for you.

Zip ties might be better than duct tape... :lol:

If your still looking for someone to detect with I would like to go. Most everyone that I usually go detecting with are not going back out til winter.

I'm not trying to ignore you Shadytfd but you only have one post. :roll:

I know I don't have many posts but one post doesn't exactly inspire confidence... :no: :lol:

That's understandable, I just registered so that would explain why I do not have any posts. There are not many active metal detecting forums for GA so I thought I would try and meet some people.

I am in accworth Ga, and looking to use my new F2 and learn about detecting. If you still need detecting companions, let me know.

Cool! This thread is getting some hits.

We should pick a place and all get together for a hunt. I'm a mail man so most Saturdays are out for me. Any day after about 6:30 or 7:00 would work. Early on a Sunday morning during the summer would be good in order to beat the heat.

Anybody got a place?

I live in Douglas County, I think I know a few good spots for civil war relics and some old mid 1800's home sites too. I'm somewhat new but I have a Whites V3i. Anyone want to get together sometime soon and check out some of these spots in Douglas county?

Back
Top Bottom