St Louis Area Hunt

Silver Eagle

Sorry but I posted in Wrong area, if you go to Find a Hunting Buddy, You will see a post I put up that Tells all about it, So far so good, even RelicHound may drive in from indiana. Check it out. Sorry for posting in the wrong spot Carol:shock::?::shock::no:DannO

Last edited:
Sorry but I posted in Wrong area, if you go to Find a Hunting Buddy, You will see a post I put up that Tells all about it, So far so good, even RelicHound may drive in from indiana. Check it out. Sorry for posting in the wrong spot Carol:shock::?::shock::no:DannO

Seems like a good place to promote this Sunday's 3/39/09 Hunt in St.Louis Mo.
Hope to see everyone there!

I'm planning on being in St. Louis, Mo. this coming weekend. My wife is running a marathon there. We're staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel downtown. Does anyone know of any spots near there to hunt? I just don't know the area and don't want to be in an area that would not be wise to be in. Thanks for any help.

I'd stay away from Ferguson. I would head across the river into Illinois. Saw a bunch a little OLD towns the last time I went to a Cubs/Cardinals series.

I'm planning on being in St. Louis, Mo. this coming weekend. My wife is running a marathon there. We're staying at the Renaissance Grand Hotel downtown. Does anyone know of any spots near there to hunt? I just don't know the area and don't want to be in an area that would not be wise to be in. Thanks for any help.

there are entire neighborhoods of removed homes by the airport east and west ends that is city owned.

Note, that's no where near downtown.

Back
Top Bottom