Starting a Maryland detecting club

Ghill

Another member (Magnum) and I decided since there are no local clubs. We would try to Start our own. Anyone that is in Maryland is welcome to join. There is a coming soon web page up for now.The url is http://www.ncmrh.com .There is a contact email listed on the web page. If you are interested you can also reply here Or in a PM .We are also looking for someone that knows html that could make the web page. Thanks for your time Sam

New md club!

I am interested and can help a great deal with the web site.
Only drawback is that I`m from Pa. but wouldn`t mind making the trip as I have family in MD and there are no clubs listed any closer.
Give me a shout!:yes:

Another member (Magnum) and I decided since there are no local clubs. We would try to Start our own. Anyone that is in Maryland is welcome to join. There is a coming soon web page up for now.The url is http://www.ncmrh.com .There is a contact email listed on the web page. If you are interested you can also reply here Or in a PM .We are also looking for someone that knows html that could make the web page. Thanks for your time Sam

I was thinking of doing the same thing since there is nothing up here in Frederick. But since you guys have already started I would like to be a part of your club. Please let me know more, I am trying to get out before it gets too cold and hard to dig but want some company and ideas on where we can go.

Hit me up if you get a chance. Dont know if equipment matters but I have a 2 minelabs detectors and a 3rd one I never took out of the box yet. E-trac and a GPX-5000 couldnt tell you what the one in the box is, I guess I need to find that box. [email protected]

I also have a friend that is interested and would be a valuable member to have as he is really into history. We are both Reserve Military guys, he just returned from a year in Afghanistan looking for a job so has some time for research.

I'm interested, now just across the ole' Mason-Dixon @ Chambersburg. Drop me a line when you get things ready!

PM sent to the OP regarding the club formation. Any other Frederick/Carroll area hunters want company then please shoot me a message.

HH!

PM sent to the OP regarding the club formation. Any other Frederick/Carroll area hunters want company then please shoot me a message.

HH!

Stanger, DenDen and Ga5150 I might be going to meet these guys tonight in Frederick. I would post where but I dont know how Magnum would feel about me posting his personal info without me asking him. I will let them know 3 more have expressed interest and to come check this forum. :D

I never has much luck with a PM but if you follow the link to the web start page http://www.ncmrh.com/ there is an email address on it. Reply to that and Magnum will probably respond. He is out and about today but should be checking emails later.

i live in denton md if you want to hook up one day. i only been doing for about 6 mouths now can always learn few thing

I use to live in Denton, before I did any metal detecting. Would love to get back to do some hunting. I have only been at it for a year so I dont know how much youll learn but it will be fun regardless. Maybe we can get together soon before winter really sets in

meeting planned for those who are interested

Hey all. I spoke with Magnum today. On Sunday 11/17 at 1600 or 4:00 pm at Famous Daves on 40 in Frederick if enough people are interested we will have a meeting and discuss the club.

If you are interested and can make it can you please post to the forum that you will be there and also email magnum at [email protected]

Hope to see you there.:cool:

I'm very interested and have one other person that is also, but I will not be able to make it on Sunday at 1600 with only a few days notice. We have family from out of state visiting until Monday and I don't want to be disrespectful and bail out on them.

However, for the record, I am very interested.

Hey all. I spoke with Magnum today. On Sunday 11/17 at 1600 or 4:00 pm at Famous Daves on 40 in Frederick if enough people are interested we will have a meeting and discuss the club.

If you are interested and can make it can you please post to the forum that you will be there and also email magnum at [email protected]

Hope to see you there.:cool:

I can make this work if there is enough interest from others also. Please keep us updated on others interest so we know if it's going to happen.

Thanks!

We can try for next week on Sunday 11/24 at 4pm at Famous Dave's in Frederick.

I am sure that moondogdgr8 will be there and hopefully a few others. I will be sitting at the bar and I drive the giant pumpkin XV Crosstrek in my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom