Explain this to me...

:lol: You detect there and just get needles and bullet shells.:lol:

Not all the time...In fact...lots of stuff be dropping in these places when Humans are otherwise engaged in their various hobbies of choice...like a hyena following the herds, you sweep in fast and get the hell out before the Lions show up...You want to find the evidence of this...just like beer bottlecaps on a beach...drinking going on = good gold loss opportunity..

Attachments

• may 23-15-1.jpg
    may 23-15-1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 91
  • june 20-15-3.jpg
    june 20-15-3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 81
Parks are hotspots for all types of nefarious activity. Read some police blotters. Drug deals, sexual rendezvous, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ding ding ding!

Go talk to some people..make some new connections maybe :laughing:

Don't pay any attention to them......if you're not doing anything wrong then don't worry. They probably don't even see you. Don't be paranoid.....just relax & enjoy your detecting trips.......:grin:

The park that I usually hunt in isn't in the best part of town. I usually hunt alone and often see cars drive by slowly. It took me a while to realize that i see these same cars parked outside of a restroom waiting for others with the same desires. Another time I saw several boys walking down the street where my car was parked. When they reached it they gathered around it looking inside and trying the doors. I yelled at them and started toward them swinging my Sampson. They quickly left. I had some police officers check my car once. They said it was a prime spot where they dump stolen cars. I think they all know my car by now.

I've seen them too, but many times they are either answering their phone or probably texting .

Like stated earlier, it's a good idea to keep an eye on what goes on around you just in case...

They could be checking you out to see if they could roll you and take off with your gear.:shock: I actually had a guy approach me in the park very early in the morning last year to tell me how brave I was to be there with all my expensive toys and all alone.:shock::mad:

Back
Top Bottom