meteorite crash delaware maryland border!

mattyshore

Pending Member
Around 8pm a meteor was sighted as a huge fireball. Sightings from canada and maine all the way down here in delaware. It crashed into a feild on the border of delaware maryland. From reports i have read there are i guess researchers or scientists out trying to find and confirm. Here is a link to a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSMha7dtdQk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I know im new to metal detecting but this sounds like a crazy good chance for a once in a lifetime find, as long as permission to hunt were granted of course. Still need to do some research on path of flight and where it broke up but i had to post this.

Hell yeah! go out there and pick up a space rock. Better you have it than a laboratory that locks it underground for no one to see.

Two of my employees were telling me they saw "something like a huge shooting star" this evening. I didn't see it but thought it was cool that at least they did.

No, no, NO, man! Don't GO! You know how it ends! You'll be exposed to gamma radiation and turn into a giant 40 foot long winged gummy worm with twelve inch fangs!! Then Godzilla'll have to come out of retirement and battle you!

Sweet Cream of Moses on Toast Points, Fringies, YOU'VE seen the movies!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

SageGrouse
If anyone wants me, I'll be behind the couch!

Back
Top Bottom