Maybe Now I Can Get To The Gold.

fsa46

Forum Supporter
001.jpg

003.JPG

004.jpg

I had a single " snaggle tooth " on the "Beast" but was still having trouble getting to the gold :pullhair: . Hopefully this will help . :iwish:

A very selective design scoop there Frank, I like it's, sure Wish I had your talent's. And Best of Luck on finding the Gold....:detector:

A very selective design scoop there Frank, I like it's, sure Wish I had your talent's. And Best of Luck on finding the Gold....:detector:

Thanks Joe but you're being way to modest, I've seen all your videos and I wouldn't attempt any of the projects you take on.

This scoop only sees limited service, but is required in two rocky spots I hunt if you expect to get any of the gold into your bucket.

Holy crop....:shock: I sure hope you don't keep swinging that thing around onto your shoulder. Lost count of the number of times i've boshed myself on the head and i wouldn't wanna be doing it with that thing.

I always knew a scoop could make a good weapon but that is a bit extreme! They may kick you off the beach for open carrying a weapon....

Be careful with that one I foresee bloody shins.

Cliff

looks like you had your heat to hot on those welds hope they hold...lol good luck Frank

Don't know what makes you think I was running to hot CK, been doing this for over 45 years.

What you may be looking at on the inside is where I removed a single tooth and didn't grind the fillet weld completely off. Also , when you weld on stainless the metal turns different colors, pink, blue, red etc.

Last edited:
yep nice weld are you gonna try that spot I saw you at those were alot of rocks it was tough...real tough

I think you would win the fight if a Great White came at you Frank ;) I remember that heavy sucker made the Nuttal scoop feel like aluminum :D

Back
Top Bottom