Code of ethics

rottie72

Code of ethics WEAR!? Hat's.shirt's,hoodie's,treasure pouch's,ect....
Some CLUB or mfg. should try and market this idea.
Print the ethics right on my back that way when 10 guy's are hunting on the beach and i'm the only one filling my hole's, the shell hunter's know i care.
If you were to ask permission to hunt from someone and had a shirt or hat that clearly spoke for you. You might get a better response.
If anyone is going to try this, i hope they stick with ONE COLOR or A SPECIFIC LOGO that would associate that with the "code of ethic's" That way anyone seeing that color would know they are part of a group of people that care.
It could/should go international.
It might also band some people together and make some MDers more aware.
I HATE THAT PEOPLE THINK IT'S OK TO NOT FILL HOLE'S AT THE LOW TIDE MARK'S BECAUSE THE TIDE WILL FIX IT LATER!

been thinking

Who owns this site?
How do get in contact with them?
My thought would be something like
TREASURE HUNTER
I FOLLOW THE CODE
then a link for this site
Or RELIC HUNTER, COINSHOOTER,GOLD DIGGER.ect....
Then this would be shorter then the whole "code of ethics"
Add some cool art work and i think you might have a hit?:grin:

speaking of dorky

I googled "metal detecting wear"
It's out their and it's dorky.
Boardwalk sayings, as i call it.
It's still cold in a lot of the country.
Maybe we have some creative people here.
WHAT ABOUT A CONTEST?
Maybe a thread for ideas?
Finding treasure smack's of pirate's,adventure,excitement,ect...
So a LOGO is what we need.
I myself think it should be something that promotes the benefit's of the hobby and not just finding money.
Im no artist but I'm thinking something like a metal detector that is over the world and inside the world is everything that we search for. Kind of like the history channel. [this could be for relic hunter's]
Beach hunter's could go with the scallywag theme and gold diggers could use an old miner,ect....
We just need a symbol to bond it all together.
Im thinking a "piece of eight" or something cool and NOT A DETECTOR.

holy crap!!!!!! did you see the metal detecting sandals!!!! now thats classy, one is the coil and the other is the control box.

Back
Top Bottom