Allstate Commercials

hoser

Forum Supporter
I know there are a lot of commercials out there that are annoying, but I have to say I never get tired of the Allstate Insurance Mayhem commercials. The newest one where he is a lost cell phone under the cars seat cracks me up. IMO they couldn't have found a better actor for this part. What do the rest of ya'll think?

......I'm thinking you might not have seen this one.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
allstcommmd.jpg

I know there are a lot of commercials out there that are annoying, but I have to say I never get tired of the Allstate Insurance Mayhem commercials. The newest one where he is a lost cell phone under the cars seat cracks me up. IMO they couldn't have found a better actor for this part. What do the rest of ya'll think?

Love those commercials! :D The Mayhem Guy was on the original cast of Law & Order SVU and still shows up on various episodes.

Love those commercials! :D The Mayhem Guy was on the original cast of Law & Order SVU and still shows up on various episodes.
Yep there's not one of those commercials I don't like. My all time favorite is the one where he plays a cars GPS.

I didn't like them at first. But when they kept up with the mayhem theme through multiple different commercials I changed my mind. My favorite part of the cell phone one is when he comes sliding from beneath the seat when the car crashes..

I went to a Halloween party a couple of years ago and someone dressed up as Mayhem. Looked exactly like him in the face and had cuts and twigs sticking out of his suit, black eye, disheveled look in general. I love those commercials. :yes:

They keep saying by being accident free your rates will go down. I'm accident free with no tickets (even parking) and my rates go up every year.

I have always enjoyed the mayhem commercials. This latest one (the cell phone) is perfect. Notice that he gets out of the car with no french fry on his shoulder, then magically has one on there at the end. Perfect guy for the part as well.

I'm also a "Carbonaro Effect" addict.

They keep saying by being accident free your rates will go down. I'm accident free with no tickets (even parking) and my rates go up every year.

Same here! Millions of miles all over this Country with no accidents or violations? No claims even? 50k plus per year generally...Sure, a windshield every once in a while when I catch a rock...But hey?

I asked the guy, WTH?..."You should be paying ME!" He said, "Well, we work the odds, and sooner or later, you will need us!" I'm like "yeah?" What can I do any better to bring my rates down?" He said, "Stay at home or Get a bicycle!"

I'm looking forward to getting even with this guy on my Life Insurance policy!.....I could sure use the money! That will teach you! :laughing:

In my book Allstate, Geico and Sonic are in the running for the most stupid commercials of the century. They all insult what little intelligence i have

Better than Liberty Mutual.

My son got a flat tire in the middle of the night so I called my insurance company to help him fix it. Why didn't the kid just change the tire?

I think changing a flat should be a part of the drivers test.

I had AAA and I had a flat while driving my Dad's pickup. I went to change it and discovered that my brother had taken the jack out and never replaced it. I called AAA and they said they would be right out. I waited over three hours without a sign of them. Finally a guy stopped and offered me the use of his jack. I changed the flat and called AAA back. They said that they would be right out. I told them that they were too late and canceled my membership.

If you really want to hear a song and dance routine, call them and ask why the rates went up. Homeowners insurance is just as bad if not worse.

Back
Top Bottom