• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

More Finds From The High Desert of SoCal

H Desert Digger

Forum Supporter
It was one of those days where I found like items....sometimes it's dimes....sometimes it zippers, today it was crucifixes and other religious medallions...

IMG_2016.jpg

I am fairly sure that the Jesus figure was already off the cross when I dug my plug....the cross and the Jesus figure came out of the plug separately. I found the second cross 15 minutes after finding the first, it had a small medallion on it with a "saint" on it and a message to pray for us on the back.

I found a "St. Joseph" medallion later on in the day as well as a small childs ring. A childs hair clip and a few bucks in clad. The clad is already in the drum...And of course....I found twenty or so pull tabs, and a few misc pieces of un identified pieces of metal !!!

HDD

Well, that’s odd. I can’t say I’ve ever found so many like items. Sure, I’ve found pennies all afternoon, but that doesn’t count. :D

Neat finds!

Well, that’s odd. I can’t say I’ve ever found so many like items. Sure, I’ve found pennies all afternoon, but that doesn’t count. :D

Neat finds!

And even more interesting, the two crucifixes' were only about 50 yards apart. Thanks for the comments...I'll keep posting pics when I got some thing to show....

HDD

Back
Top Bottom