Another Equinox depth test in Russian

SuchMuch

Thanks to Mr. hastings (from dankowski forum) I just crossed over yet another "brilliant" test performed by Minelab guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGebpO-_8s&feature=youtu.be

No need to understand what this guy say, picture itself tells more than words could say

Is it only me who noticed that these tests were almost air tests and performed on extra light grounds?!

Is it an obsolete killer of VLF machines?! :laughing:

Guys, keep yr XP Deus and other machines you are get used to, it looks like yet another BS coming from Minelab.

Some say I'm a Deus hater, but I would rather choose XP machine than Equinox if I had to choose from these two

not bad for 899.00 detector BTW how much is that new aka detector gonna run us? itronic or what is its name? Seems like minelab is gonna give us a multi freq machine for 899 and aka wants 2000.00 or more? I wonder if minelab will beat aka on a release date to public?

not bad for 899.00 detector BTW how much is that new aka detector gonna run us? itronic or what is its name? Seems like minelab is gonna give us a multi freq machine for 899 and aka wants 2000.00 or more? I wonder if minelab will beat aka on a release date to public?
I do not trust Minelab anymore. <DELETED BY ADMIN>. They do have interesting machines like GPX and GPZ series, but they are not simple and ain't cheap.

Let us not talk about AKA, let us talk about this test.

If Equinox were a gamechanger it won't cost usd 899, too cheap for a gamechanger.

Note from Admin: There is a fine line between an objective discussion and bashing. Don't cross it.

Last edited by a moderator:
899 might just be so they can take over the market, time will tell. That multi freq is gonna be a game changer if it works, I believe aka was doing the same thing with itronic too correct?

899 might just be so they can take over the market, time will tell. That multi freq is gonna be a game changer if it works, I believe aka was doing the same thing with itronic too correct?
No, INK is completely different to what Minelab does

Why do you think Minelab is multi freq? Has anybody measured its signal with osciloscope?

mine lab is saying there equinox can run up to 3 is what I heard in a video I think. so maybe 5kh ,11, and 20 at the same time , IF that is true that would be a game changer in a light weight , water proof affordable platform. I think whites v3i already runs multi freq though. will it obsolete all single vlf detectors ? I doubt it BUT its gonna hurt some sales of some companies really bad.

No one really knows how Minelabs work,but they do.Im not a Minelab fan by any means,I use what works for my situations.I can’t take it away from the Minelabs though that they go deep and hit hard,have the best Visual ID going..But they are not the best for every situation,but when they are nothing can beat them.
I think this new Minelab machine is gonna be a game changer,I honestly believe they coulda raised the price a few hundred and still sold millions,but for some reason they priced it as they did,

Almost everyone knows what i think about the equinox.

But what i am really wondering about is the MULTI-IQ tech that NOBODY not even Minelab is talking about. No one has shown anything about it in any video that i can find.

And the question is WHY???

If this machine is going to be a game changer it will be due to that tech.... whatever the heck it is.

Airtests are unrealistic. How well it performs in real world is what counts. Why would Minelab
lie? Looks great to me, especially the prices, and the lightweight and the sounds. Multifrequency is great in saltwater. Shoot! Its waterproof and recovery speed is deus fast!
Whats not to like?

lol! This machine hasn't even been released yet and it's already been labeled as a POS by some and a sensation by others. Can't wait to read some of the Equinox vs whatever threads once it's actually on the market. :lol:

From what we do know about it, I think it sounds very promising. Looking forward to testing it first hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suchmuch runs the English speaking AKA forum, very helpful person, provides translation for us AKA users which we'd be lost without.
There's folk on here from the world over, not just Americans, and many have experience worth taking in.

Once again, we still cannot say neither good, nor bad about the machine itself. But lots of nuttier tests this machine is involved forces me to be suspicious.

What prevents Minelab guys to do fair tests as others do? That is what questioning me...

So far only Minelab GPX and may be GPZ series are worth have. As to other Minelab machines opinions are different :yes:

I won't go back where I'm from... this forum is friendly and I'm staying here :p

PS.
Get some metal detecting knowledge somewhere and avoid reading Minelab colorful booklets comics :laughing:

Folks,

We are kind of busy around here catching and banning 20 to 30 spammers per day. You have probably seen their work in some of the other forums.

We would appreciate it if you didn't make extra work for us, specifically, be objective in your discussions, but refrain from bashing a vendor or model. Above all, do not attack other members. This is not in keeping with trying to maintain a Friendly Forum and it can get the attacker banned from here.

About INK's multi frequency and Minelab's "multi frequency"

The link takes you to another forum where you are forced to register if you wish to see the posts. This is bad form. Why not abstract the pertinent information and put it in this thread? Please read our forum rules.

Back
Top Bottom