please delete this thread

If I were to get one (which I'm sure won't happen anytime soon) my first find would be a rusty nail or wire. Only bacause I would dig the first target I got the coil over.

I'm going to take it to the local park and dig the first solid no ferrous signal I get. Most likely a zinc Lincoln.

If it cannot differentiate a rusty screw cap from a quarter it is of no use to me. That being said,if I get the chance to try one out somehow,first target would likely be a clad dime or copper Memorial,which are the most plentiful targets I run across in the sites I hunt. If the machine has an expanded upper conductivity range,it will serve a lot of us coinhunters very well...similar to the Variability on the e-series but maybe even a bit more so.
Understanding that it's not specifically meant for the US coin hunter,I would LOVE to see it be able to receive different "programming packages"...maybe one geared toward Romans and hammereds...one geared toward gold jewelry...one geared toward US high conductive coins....EQ Relic....EQ Gold...EQ HC(high conductor)....not everything on the machine at once,just one at a time so it doesn't have to be everything to everyone all the time. This could be done through XChange EQ. An "averaged" programming package could be available too...the EQ JOAT(jack of all trades).
The ability to make it whatever is needed,and extremely good at it,would be visionary!

Another pointless post about the Equinox, with a guy doubting he'll buy one. Ok, don't buy one. In the meantime, stop telling us you won't buy one. Damn.

There may be another dozen or so threads started when I actually get time to post them so stay tuned with your constant bitching and complaining about my threads. If you do not like them, do not participate in them. It seems so simple to do but yet you cannot seem to be able to do that ? why is that ?Don't be a stalking negative creep, refrain from opening my threads because it is apparent that your nose is bent for whatever reason and my patience is wearing thin. Thank you.:grin:

You post thread after thread bashing a machine that hasn't been released yet and you call him a "negative creep"? I personally don't care what you write but if your going to keep making these posts you are gonna have to get thicker skin and expect people to push back a little......We get the picture, your a Deus fan.

You post thread after thread bashing a machine that hasn't been released yet and you call him a "negative creep"? I personally don't care what you write but if your going to keep making these posts you are gonna have to get thicker skin and expect people to push back a little......We get the picture, your a Deus fan.

I am really confused here , this is just a fun thread to guess what our first targets may be as we all anticipate the arrival of the Equinox. For those of us who posted a non desirable target, i am thinking i will probably dig quite a few as i learn how the machine works and responds. And i based that on where i would like to go hunt the first time which is a spot that has these really hard to figure out screw caps they hit on my other machines right where a silver dime does. Most other screw caps hit about 35 on my fbs machines which i can ignore unless i am in an area with possible injuns in the ground.

Lets all just have fun and do not assume any body is being negative. I could take it to a place i know where most likely my first target would have been a zinc penny, but i want to go to one of my trashiest places to give it a great test.

Back
Top Bottom