detector for a 9 year old

luked

wanting to buy my son a machine after the first of the year before spring.
been looking at the Minelab Go Find series.
do any of you all have any opinions on these units or others that would be goood for a 9 year old.

do any of you all have any opinions on these units or others that would be goood for a 9 year old.

New is always nice, but the caveat is the hunting environment. Where are you hunting?

I bought my 9 year old a BH and he hardly uses it because it falses so bad on the wet sand. I bought my 7 year old a used Explorer XS ($200) that works flawlessly everywhere we go and he goes every chance he can get. I say better to buy the right machine (used) than a new machine that is not as capable.

GO find 40

The Go find 20 doesnot have a pinpointer
Free MD kits and shipping

Go-find 20 nothing more than a toy. Got my daughter a Teknetics Digitek and she loves it!

Got my 8yr old daughter a EuroTek Pro, I thought about the Digitek but went with the ETP

And when she decides she doesn't want to detect anymore it becomes mine lol.

Tesoro Compadre - durable, reliable, effective, inexpensive, hard to outgrow. I just bought one for my daughter, already gave two to my other kids. Super simple to use and they'll find tiny metal like staples and bb's several inches down. Best of all - MADE IN USA.

Back
Top Bottom