• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My adventure channel. Metal detecting hunts. Detector set up. Ring finding. Mushroom hunting. Auto repair. Something for everyone..

Kenny, we'll have to meet up with Bill sometime for a hunt. I really like the familiar feel watching videos from the area. If they ever ship, Bill and I will likely put the F22 and F44 through some testing.

Kenny, we'll have to meet up with Bill sometime for a hunt. I really like the familiar feel watching videos from the area. If they ever ship, Bill and I will likely put the F22 and F44 through some testing.
I may have a Treasure Pro by then for comparison....Let me know when you drive Westward?

yeah, we usually meet west of me. I'm 4 miles from the MO river and have to hit I70 to cross so anything west within 20mi of 70 works best. We shall see. I was really hoping next weekend. But that only works if they ship by tuesday.

yeah, we usually meet west of me. I'm 4 miles from the MO river and have to hit I70 to cross so anything west within 20mi of 70 works best. We shall see. I was really hoping next weekend. But that only works if they ship by tuesday.
Find a nice little Silver Spot and I'll drive to Columbia. I found a silver ring in the front yard of an old school in Columbia North of the Colleges.

Find a nice little Silver Spot and I'll drive to Columbia. I found a silver ring in the front yard of an old school in Columbia North of the Colleges.

We usually meet in Booneville as a familiar test site. But I'm willing to meet closer to you. Bills right in the middle so he probably is good with whatever.

Back
Top Bottom