The Spaniard & Eagle.

wahlie

I don't really post on here too often as I never have the time after my hunts or i'm just too darned tired. Had 45 minutes today so headed down to a very heavily hunted local school thats been pounded to death by local guys. Loaded up with the new program in my Deus I started swinging. Scored a few wheats a buffalo and 2 indians at first. Some shady guy showed up so I decided to walk away from him and swing the fringe of a basketball court. Solid 90 on my machine at around 7". I dig it up and there staring at me was King Ferdinand VII. I couldn't believe my eyes. I called my brother swinglow immediately to share the news. After calming down, I kept going and hit another deep target. Dug it up and figured it was a fatty indian. Got home and cleaned it off and it was an 1857 Flying Eagle. The Flying eagle is pretty toasted but I was able to get a date. What a day.

Attachments

• spanish_reale_1.jpg
    spanish_reale_1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 703
  • spanish_reale_2.jpg
    spanish_reale_2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 686
  • spanish_reale_1_CLEAN.jpg
    spanish_reale_1_CLEAN.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_6499.jpg
    IMG_6499.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 704
  • finds_4_10_15.jpg
    finds_4_10_15.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 780
Wow! The Spaniard is outa the question where I hunt but hoping to score a Flying Eagle someday. Congrats on a couple great finds!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insane digs. Can't even fathom the number of times we've walked over them.

Jason, was at a school closer to me that capt. Silver said was hit a lot. We went there last summer and only got clad but I think it's because of this new program that I'm running. It made a huge difference cutting down the junk

Back
Top Bottom