Teknetics EuroTek Pro on the way!!

Did some tests

Air tested both coils both the 8 and 11dd, both got 9 inches on all coins, enjoy your new machine, also the Iron volume adjustment, after 10-through-20 on the volume it lowers the iron tone, a great feature, you will love that, no more loud iron hits, you now have the ability to turn the iron hits down, Enjoy Earl

Here ya go , just for you

8 inch coil numbers Silver kennedy half 96-97 silver Qtr 90-91 merc dime 84 Rosie silver dime 84-85 War nickel 56-57 Indian head 77 Wheat 83 Steel penny 14-15 morgan dollar 97-98 Clad qtr 88-89 clad dime 83 nickel 56-57 Lincoln cent 84 new style penny 97-98 write this down ,your machine could be a tad different , but might be wright on with mine later, Earl

Air tested both coils both the 8 and 11dd, both got 9 inches on all coins, enjoy your new machine, also the Iron volume adjustment, after 10-through-20 on the volume it lowers the iron tone, a great feature, you will love that, no more loud iron hits, you now have the ability to turn the iron hits down, Enjoy Earl

Yes the volume on the iron! One of the reasons I got it!

8 inch coil numbers Silver kennedy half 96-97 silver Qtr 90-91 merc dime 84 Rosie silver dime 84-85 War nickel 56-57 Indian head 77 Wheat 83 Steel penny 14-15 morgan dollar 97-98 Clad qtr 88-89 clad dime 83 nickel 56-57 Lincoln cent 84 new style penny 97-98 write this down ,your machine could be a tad different , but might be wright on with mine later, Earl

Thanks for the info!

In fact, it's the only detector that I know of where one can detect with zero discrimination and not have to listen to any iron at all if the volume is set at 10.

i here ya

Been metal detecting 38 years, I have high end machines, that don't have that feature, love this little light mid grade capability machine -with the cost of a low end, Gotta love 1st Texas for putting out this one, it's a :dingding:

Back
Top Bottom