What I found with Minelab explorer xs (from turkey)

ka-ching! Nice job. Look forward to seeing more finds from you. You can kind of understand why the government would ban digging on land. But at least you can do the beach and get all that loot.

I spent some time in Istanbul, Sile, and down near Ankara....very beautiful country with amazing history. I couldnt imagne being able to MD a place like that. Just seeing all those forts along the Bosphorous made me wish I had my MD, but that was back in the mid 80's.

awesome finds, congrats!

I spent some time in Istanbul, Sile, and down near Ankara....very beautiful country with amazing history. I couldnt imagne being able to MD a place like that. Just seeing all those forts along the Bosphorous made me wish I had my MD, but that was back in the mid 80's.

awesome finds, congrats!

goes far back in history of our country. If you have the opportunity to visit in our country to visit if you wish. illegal in most countries in the Middle East. I went to Iraq. north. Sulaymaniyah and Erbil. there also was forbidden. I asked the police in a northern Iraq. heavy sentence he had said.

Here are some ideal places to hunt around ... if it was legal. ;)

P4071658.jpg

P4051525.jpg

P4071660.jpg

Nice finds, but be careful where you dig, I'd hate to see a follow up to this stating you got thrown in jail.....

Even if you look in the countryside I am sure you can find stuff in little towns, villages etc. What you need to do is set up a small metal business and tell everyone your doing restoration work and artifact investigations.

I'd love to detect there I've always been a huge fan of Constantine and the history of Constantinople but I've read about the Arab laws in place there and a pale face like me walking around with a detector would probably land me on the front page of the New York Times about to be executed. ;) I can only imagine the stuff waiting to be found from the late Roman Empire, those guys loved caches and the battles of the 4th Crusade. It's only a matter of time before detecting is banned here, every year parks post regulations against it while in turn few if any parks drop their bans.

Your ACE250 is a rock and roll machine! Nice work.
Senin makinan para cezası çalıştırıyor!!

Back
Top Bottom