AT MAX is on its way!!! Thanks Bart at Big Boys.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
I've been using the ACE 350 for a few months. It will now be my 9 year old son's machine. Really looking forward to both of us getting out together. Can't wait to try out the AT MAX and those wireless head phones. There are few things I hate more than accidently yanking on my headphone cord. I ordered the AT MAX from Bart at Big Boys on Saturday and it will be here Monday. Wow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170924-084512.jpg
    Screenshot_20170924-084512.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 188
Sweet! I remember how excited I was for my MAX to be on its way. Funny, my 9 year-old got my ACE 400. Very similar circumstances. Going from the 350 (or 400 in my case) to the MAX is a drastic change. You'll get to enjoy the increased target separation, small target sensitivity, backlight, wireless headphones, etc. You're going to love it!

Sweet! I remember how excited I was for my MAX to be on its way. Funny, my 9 year-old got my ACE 400. Very similar circumstances. Going from the 350 (or 400 in my case) to the MAX is a drastic change. You'll get to enjoy the increased target separation, small target sensitivity, backlight, wireless headphones, etc. You're going to love it!

I am really looking forward to it! Now I need to get another pinpointer and my son needs to work on his arm strength to sufficiently dig a plug... and we will be set!

Back
Top Bottom