Which used detector for around $400??

Like new det.pro h.h. "pirate" w/8" coil

Why spend a bunch of money when you can have this almost new water & land detector with a deep 2.4khz freq. coil,very nice you can wade up to your chest in water as long as you keep the headhones dry.Excellent for salt water and fresh water,wet or dry sand,and land.Great for a XMAS gift.Priced to sell @ $ 169 shipped.:wow: james

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 173
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 173
Why spend a bunch of money when you can have this almost new water & land detector with a deep 2.4khz freq. coil,very nice you can wade up to your chest in water as long as you keep the headhones dry.Excellent for salt water and fresh water,wet or dry sand,and land.Great for a XMAS gift.Priced to sell @ $ 169 shipped.:wow: james

The headphones are submersible as well no?

I'm now definitely leaning towards the T2, but still a little leary. I was so used to the single tone on the Fisher 1270 that I'm afraid the multi tones will be too much.

My first detector with tones was a vintage Teknetics 8500 that I bought new. I think that it had the best audio tones ever put into a detector. George Payne started Teknetics and invented both the Target ID and the Audio ID, the first while working for Whites. The 8500 had tones for everything. At first it about drove me crazy and I was about ready to give up on it. After about two weeks it suddenly made since. From there on I didn't even have to look at the meter to tell if the target was worth digging. I wish they still used that type of tones today. Multiple tones can be a big help over a single tone.

The headphones are submersible as well no?
Not on that model. Only the Diver, Pulse, and UW models were designed to submerse the headset.

The ergonomics of the unit makes swinging a breeze! All are great models as long as you stay areas without heavy mineral desposits or conductive salt. So inland hunting is great!

Back
Top Bottom