Fisher warranty service ?

Minlooker

This is for a friend thinking about a detector purchase. How is the durability and the warranty service on Fishers. Actual experience would be more help than opinions. Also is the warranty transferable ? Thanks, Minlooker.

Never asked about if the warranty was transferable but I don't think so but as for their warranty service it is outstanding. I had a problem with my F75 they paid both ways & fix it. I own a CZ-3D - F75 and just bought a new F19. To me I think they are a quality machine. I also own Garrett's & Tesoro machines but I prefer Fishers.

Texas ED

Durability is good, I have three and have never had any issue. No experience with the warrantee service -- never had to send one in. I believe the warrantee is only transferrable on the F75s that were sent in for an upgrade, and then only at an extra price.

I agree with TexasEd -- Fishers are a quality machine.

RE: Fisher Warranty Service

I had great warranty service on my F75 SE. Sent in the unit and 4 soils. Got a phone call from Felix to discuss the issues. They updated the firmware and replaced one of the coils. Less than 2 weeks from when I shipped it was returned by UPS. Cost me $18 to send Priority mail. I call that great service.

I've owned 2 Fisher CZ's a 7 and a 7a. I ran them both very hard for many years while relic hunting in the woods, I probably put in about 4-5 days a week of detecting during that time, and they were broken down and backpacked on a bicycle for 15 miles round trip each time, not once did I ever has an issue. I now use an F75 and have not had any issues with it. I can't speak about service because I've never needed it (knock on wood), but I hear it's great. I can say that they are VERY durable in my experience.

Durability is good, I have three and have never had any issue. No experience with the warrantee service -- never had to send one in. I believe the warrantee is only transferrable on the F75s that were sent in for an upgrade, and then only at an extra price.

I agree with TexasEd -- Fishers are a quality machine.

Yeah, I'm not sure about warranty. When I bought my F75 new I was told that they no longer register them, you just keep the receipt from the dealer and use that when you send it in. I assume as long as the receipt is within date and does not have the original customers name on it, you can use the warranty?

Back
Top Bottom