Trouble finding a local dealer

GillyWI

Elite Member
Hi all. I am thinking on trading up. I have a White's Coinmaster (not a Pro), and am thinking maybe I will try another Whites, for no other reason than I am familiar with it, and the Coinmaster GT is what I have in mind. (Don't try changing my mind as there are too many options and am set that this is what I want and it's not really the point of the question).

So the real question involves this:
I have tried unsuccessfully to contact a couple dealers in my area. No email replies at all. Maybe my thinking is way off and they think I am a nut.
But what I want to do is get some sort of a trade-in on my Coinmaster. Is this nuts? Do I have to collect the things to be able to move up?
Are there any online dealers that accept trade-ins? I thought I had read some advertisement saying they accept trade ins and give some sort of a minimum value, showing a cartoon picture of a beaten up broken down bent detector. Maybe someone does it as a spring special. The Coinmaster I have I bought directly from Whites. I asked them and didn't get any kind of useful reply. I think they told me to find a dealer. I am in south central WI if that helps, between Madison and Janesville.

Gilly

Check with Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and I am sure he will try his best to help you out. I just ordered a Sov GT from him today and as always he provides great service and answers all your questions in a timely manner. Plus you can get a great deal by mentioning this forum.

Have you looked at the minelab Etrac at all? Haha juuuust kidding.

How about selling your coinmaster on Craigslist or eBay ? If no dealers will take it as a trade in, of course.

Thanks to all for the replies (except for CHAD, ha ha, just kidding), there is a dealer who actually has a thread started in the sponsors section who takes trades and has made an offer I feel is reasonable. Will get the deal done when it ias closer to spring.

Back
Top Bottom