Compadre soon to be inbound from Hollands Brook!

DetectorOCD

Elite Member
I just put some money down on one today. I used to have one but quickly sold it to fund another machine. I really miss it for the tot lots so I am happy that I will have one in my hands soon! I love the sponsors on this site! SERVICE IS ALWAYS EXCELLENT! :clapping:

I got my DeLeon from Hollands Brook, was really surprised at how fast it shipped, and arrived, and free shipping too. It was at my door three days after ordering online. Great place to buy, keeps on top of everything, and goes the extra mile to get it done quick.

Just ordered a Compadre and scoop today also from Marcus and should be here next week. Marcus was very helpful and provided the info that I needed to make a good deal. Thanks again Marcus. I guess I will be a member of another church now besides the one I attend on Sunday. However, the detector is for my wife but I am sure I will be using it also.

Congrats! I am keeping mine in the car at all times. If I'm out getting milk or something, I can sneak off to the nearest tot lot and snag some clad at least!

Bought my Etrac from Hollands Brook. Great service! When the Etrac arrived, the carry bag was missing. A quick note to Marcus and I had it in days. Great Great service and exceptional pricing.

Back
Top Bottom