Delta 4000 pinpointing

bewhole

Forum Supporter
I have a delta 4000 that I just Bought new and a NEL 9.5" x 5.5" Sharpshooter Coil for it. Now my question is where is the pinpoint on it?? Front/back/center or is it easier to just use the "Xing" method.
Thanks.

I have a delta 4000 that I just Bought new and a NEL 9.5" x 5.5" Sharpshooter Coil for it. Now my question is where is the pinpoint on it?? Front/back/center or is it easier to just use the "Xing" method.
Thanks.
Still waiting for my 4x6 coil.. but after talking with others that have it..
You would pin point like you normally would with round coil and when you have the target centered with left right movement, pull straight towards you watching the depth reading or listen.. soon as the depth changes or the sound fades, target in the center line at the front tip of the coil..

Thanks I thought they may work about the same as a Tesoro only with a screen on them but I was not certain. Now I know.Hope they are just as deep too.

I agree it pinpoints similar to the Tesoros. I like the Delta 4000 because it reminded me of the Tesoros, I sold it though, I have too many machines lol but it was an enjoyable experience. I would like t try the Omega 8000 or T2 one day

here is a vid I made showing Xing, heel toe pinpoint, and heel toe wiggle

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom