Interesting token

Foragist

Forum Supporter
Went clad hopping in a local park today. $7.27 is a new one day record for me. At this rate, I will go broke slightly more slowly? Anyway, I found a new token for my collection. Interesting one for this small town area.:grin:

Attachments

• DSCN1118.JPG
    DSCN1118.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCN1123.JPG
    DSCN1123.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 176
Funny thing about that token, you would need 3 or 4 to actually SEE anything, because the peep show only lasted a second or two, so by time coin dropped the "show" was over... pretty good racket they had goin there...lol

Source: American Pickers episode where they actually dropped tokens for the peep show, and yep, Mike missed it at frst! LOL

That may not be from the exact type machine, but it's probable that it was...just thought that was an interesting tid bit of information!

Funny thing about that token, you would need 3 or 4 to actually SEE anything, because the peep show only lasted a second or two, so by time coin dropped the "show" was over... pretty good racket they had goin there...lol

Source: American Pickers episode where they actually dropped tokens for the peep show, and yep, Mike missed it at frst! LOL

That may not be from the exact type machine, but it's probable that it was...just thought that was an interesting tid bit of information!

We all now know what you have been up to

:lol: I think I saw that episode. Old time machine they had. These tokens must have been sold by the handful. Mine was found in an annual flea market area of the park. My Whites Eagle Spectrum couldn't decide if it was a quarter, or a penny/dime.

Back
Top Bottom