A Big THANKS and Contest Info- ended 11-30-08

Tinky1878

Forum Supporter
I would just like to thank everyone for their support of the contest and for the support of those of us keeping the contest running smoothly. I would also like to thank everyone for being patient with me in regards to updating the scoreboard. I know most of you like to see your scores up ASAP and sometimes I can get a little busy and not update them for a day or two.

I would like to ask that when you PM me your scores, put the total number of points and your team name in the title of the PM. This is very helpful in getting through the pm's quickly. After I get done updating the scoreboard, I will send you a pm.

I would also like to give a big shout-out to RelicHound for creating this contest! This has been a great experience so far and if it was not for him, we would have not have had this much fun hunting!

There is a little more than 2 months left of the contest and I wish everyone the best of luck! I hope everyone makes some awesome discoveries to end this awesome experience!

WAIT A MINUTE!!!....Who says this has to end?!....;)

And THANK-YOU too Jake for your wonderful job and for all you have done! I've learned so much during the contest and have had sooo much fun..

Thanks to you and Relic,

Bruce

Thank you Jake for all you've done for the contest. You took on a big job that nobody had done before and are handling it very well.

Respectfully,

John

yup thank you all! its going very well i think....it has a few quirks but nothing big.

Tinky i really appreciate your help,i couldnt do this with out ya. ive been picking up a few things to add to the prize list and will have that up and going soon. just hope your partner shows up soon Tinky :lol:;)

yup thank you all! its going very well i think....it has a few quirks but nothing big.

Tinky i really appreciate your help,i couldnt do this with out ya. ive been picking up a few things to add to the prize list and will have that up and going soon. just hope your partner shows up soon Tinky :lol:;)

I have not heard from him in a while. Have you heard from him?

Thanks for all of your help Tinky! When was the last time that you heard from your partner? I haven't talked to him in over a month.

Tinky, thanks for keeping the whole thing so organized. It's hard work and we all appreciate it.

Thanks guys your doing a good job and the contest is improving some of our skills for sure . Tinky sorry to hear your partner is lost ,maybe he is with mine somewhere , if they are togeather hope they find some good stuff to help us out . lol

Back
Top Bottom