Nebraska Spring Open Hunt

Pastor Bob

Elite Member
The Midwest Historical Preservation Society will be hosting an Open Hunt on two beaches on Saturday April 25th. Check in time is 11 to Noon and first hunt starts shortly after noon. Hunt will be on the two beaches at Branched Oak State Rec Area west of Lincoln (Near town of Malcolm). $45 gets you two hunts plus lunch. Thousands of dollars in prizes. Go to midwestdiggers.com for more information. Or just PM me here.
Blessings
Pastor Bob

I have family in Lincoln. Might have to make it a dual purpose trip since I'd have a place to stay if I came up for the hunt.

P.S. Mottz, I once interviewed for a Chief Engineer position at KHAS in 1981. That was one nicely equipped AM station. I ended up accepting a more lucrative offer in Texas.

That station is still there and running strong. Its great that someone else from this forum knows about this town. Such a small world!

I did a quick scan through that website but I cannot find any info on this upcoming hunt. Can you point me in the right direction?

More information?

I'm only in St. Louis, and I've been looking for a "national" hunt to try...could you please provide more information? The site you linked is very busy, and I couldn't find the hunt details :(

Thanks,

Ambam
Its a 7 hr drive...but it is my birthday weekend...

I got a message from him yesterday. Hunt has been cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom