Dirt Fishing Score Board- ended 11-30-08

Just wanted to Thank You guys for the contest again and updating. I have been more focused on some of the signals and spots I wouldnt have hit earlier on. I seem to be finding more and better items, in the last three weeks I have found three .925 rings I am sure before concentrating I may have missed them.

Just my .02 cents...I am still having a blast! :lol:

another member here and I found an old drive in/local hang out out in the booneys and killed this place over the weekend we found 460 coins between the two of us alot of early clad but we did find some silver and wheats and even a IH or 2 and some other neat stuff. no power at home until friday at the earliest due to the storms so ill wait to post pics until power is restored.

I see the scoreboard was updated sometime after 5 pm today. Our team score has not moved in over a month with the two of us both posting finds. Blamking contacted me over this and was also wondering what the deal was. Is there a glitch in the system?

No "Glitch" Here

*Please send me a private message when you get more points so I can update this. If you would put your total points and team name in the title of the pm, this would help me out tremendously! I will send you a pm when the scoreboard is updated.

Thanks!

I see the scoreboard was updated sometime after 5 pm today. Our team score has not moved in over a month with the two of us both posting finds. Blamking contacted me over this and was also wondering what the deal was. Is there a glitch in the system?
Gee...that's strange. I've been following the rules stated by the scorekeeper and my scores get an update followed by a PM as promised.

My points aren't much but when ever I post some I figure my score and post it and my total and then send a pm to Tinky like they told us to do telling him my new posted points and total and he has always changed it as soon as he read my pm and checked it then would send me back a pm telling me he changed it on the score thread . No problems with him keeping it up to date here .

Gee...that's strange. I've been following the rules stated by the scorekeeper and my scores get an update followed by a PM as promised.

My points aren't much but when ever I post some I figure my score and post it and my total and then send a pm to Tinky like they told us to do telling him my new posted points and total and he has always changed it as soon as he read my pm and checked it then would send me back a pm telling me he changed it on the score thread . No problems with him keeping it up to date here .
Doesn't look like there's a "glitch" to me.

Westernlegend, I just went through and counted up all your points.

I hope I am correct, I don't want to do that again! LOL! :-)

Please send me updates via PM's.

Gotta wait until you get a bunch of points so the score looks like it moves in the forward direction :p

I'm taking it easy on Tinky and not send him an updated total when I nab another 0.3 points :lol:

Now, where can I find 50+ wheat ears to try and catch Westernlegend1 & BlamKing :roll:

The pm was a request by Tinky, I don't believe Blamking had ever seen it with his going to college full time.

Back
Top Bottom