Guess who got more silver today, THIS GUY!

sectshun8

Forum Supporter
Another day at the g/f's parents for a cookout and swimming. Before I let myself cool off in the pool I had to do some digging. I said to myself I wouldn't find much this time around, so I was prepared to come home empty handed.

My first signal was the tell tale hint of silver at 5". BAM, out comes a '51 Rosie :yes: My next 5 hits were all deep wheaties. I was just about to call it a day, the wheats and rosie were good for me. I tried to get pics of the hunt in progress, but though I brought my camera, I left the SD card in the computer at home, d'oh!

I ended up getting a faint, but readable +81 at 7". It would only hit in one direction, but I gave it a chance. I was quite surprised to see a '43 Merc :D :shock:

Another great hunt in the yard that just keeps on giving. 13 coins @ $0.49, 2 silvers and 5 wheats.

Attachments

• 627md1.jpg
    627md1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 343
"Jimmy Silver", WTG!!!!!!!!! Keep on huntin that spot!!! Seems you are getting the swing of the XLT!!??!!

"Jimmy Silver", WTG!!!!!!!!! Keep on huntin that spot!!! Seems you are getting the swing of the XLT!!??!!

You would think so, 8 silvers in a week is good for any machine IMO. I just keep making small tweaks to my program and it just keeps picking them up :spin:

Very nice hunt Jimmy way to go . Won't be long till they will be naming you the next silver king ... congrats

HH Harold

You are on a silver roll Sectshun!! Sounds like you've got the MD fine tuned and have some good spots to hunt...great combination!

Hehe great Job on those silvers, Still have not found my silver yeat but have you to look up to :)

Siggi

good job jimmy never underestimate a n opportunity to hunt your machine will surprise you it all comes down to putting the coil over the targets Good job on the silvers

Sweet digs! Two silvers in one hunt is a GREAT day!

Back
Top Bottom