Forum Question

z118

Forum Supporter
If the mods delete a thread for whatever reason, do they let the poster know? I thought I posted something in "Everything Else" this morning but now I don't see it. So either I'm having an episode, or maybe it was deleted for being political or inappropriate or something? It seemed okay to me, but if that's what happend I just want to know so I don't repeat the mistake...

Thanks!

If the mods delete a thread for whatever reason, do they let the poster know? I thought I posted something in "Everything Else" this morning but now I don't see it. So either I'm having an episode, or maybe it was deleted for being political or inappropriate or something? It seemed okay to me, but if that's what happend I just want to know so I don't repeat the mistake...

Thanks!

Yes a PM is sent to the poster and its not deleted off the board but put into a place where we can review it.. What thread are you referring to?

Just so you know Z... I tried posting something yesterday and I had a glitch and lost my post and didn't bother retyping it.. it was a long post ;) I got an error message.

Thanks!

On a few occasions I've been known to click on "Preview" rather "Post" and wound up losing the post because I closed the page without ever clicking on"Post".

Maybe it's time for a road trip?
Otis day and the nights arent playing locally, but maybe I can go down and scam the Marshall University sorority houses like Otter did. Talk about some prime hunting real estate and I am talking about potential of older coins.................

Back
Top Bottom