14 K + more silver

aviationgale

Elite Member
Out again yesterday and scored the 2 silvers at a flea market, one marked sterling the other (lg) one marked 925 up under the bale. Fifty cents for both. 18 grams. Today decided to head up in to the Mts. in a different direction to a flea market that we rarely go to only because it is about an hour away. Older lady had all kinds of costume stuff, but the cross for whatever reason stood out, sure enough marked 14K. When I checked the mark it has the "old" 14k mark and it also has 10 diamonds which I'm sure is not worth all that much. 1.47 grams. Fifty cents. It's out there just gotta look.......

Attachments

• 100_6519.jpg
    100_6519.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 644
  • 100_6518.JPG
    100_6518.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 593
  • 100_6514.jpg
    100_6514.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 642
  • 100_6517.jpg
    100_6517.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 586
I told my wife about your hunting method. We are going to try it. Thanks for posting and congrats on the killer finds.

I told my wife about your hunting method. We are going to try it. Thanks for posting and congrats on the killer finds.

I would, this cross was on a "crummy" chain so make sure you check the backs of all your pendants, and invest in a loop, will help tremendously. Good luck and don't get discouraged, there is plenty out there!

I would, this cross was on a "crummy" chain so make sure you check the backs of all your pendants, and invest in a loop, will help tremendously. Good luck and don't get discouraged, there is plenty out there!

It’s actually a loupe. But who’s arguing that, with those kind of finds?
Great job Gale - keep it coming!

Outstanding! Nice way to go on that Gale! Yep..We carry a loupe at all times..a person just never knows when an opportunity presents itself...AU and AG are where you find it...

Back
Top Bottom