Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Antiques Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > How to Use Your Metal Detector

Old 06-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Rudy View post
That could be it. I was speaking about the classical, original, MXT.
OK. Thanks Rudy.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2017, 02:51 AM

Default MXT- headphones

I am going to bring up the age old question.... What type of headphones does everyone use when swinging your MXT? I am using an old pair of Koss with in line volume and as I understand it from the manual it says to use headphones with at least 60 ohm's. I am looking for something that does not cook my skull while the stuffing is still in it. I am hoping to wear a booney hat at he beach and maybe a good pair of earbuds. any suggestions from the MXT group?

Last edited by mass617; 06-25-2017 at 03:09 AM.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:29 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by mass617 View post
I am going to bring up the age old question.... What type of headphones does everyone use when swinging your MXT? I am using an old pair of Koss with in line volume and as I understand it from the manual it says to use headphones with at least 60 ohm's. I am looking for something that does not cook my skull while the stuffing is still in it. I am hoping to wear a booney hat at he beach and maybe a good pair of earbuds. any suggestions from the MXT group?

I use Jolly Rogers.. if you plan on hunting the beach with the MXT stay out of the wet sand... the MXT doesn't like the wet salty beaches. Have fun in that dry sand the MXT loves bottle caps you should have quite a collection at the end of the season