1 week review Minelab X Terra 705

Surfchunker

Elite Member
Getting the hang of it more each day ... even found a V Nickel today that was pretty toasted, all I could make out was 18XX, getting the hang of remembering all the steps, GB, AU Noise Cancel, Threshold, and today I was getting better at the proper speed to move along swinging, one thing I do forget is sometimes to go into AM mode, really loving this machine and I know it's going to get better and better, been picking up stuff from places I've hit it pretty hard already but ready for some new ground to test it out and still waiting for that first silver with it,

I finally caught a glimpse of the date on the V nickel 1886 ... woot woot ... my third one and oldest one, and my first garter clip too

8 days of hunting 3-4 hours everyday and I've finally killed the first set of batteries (energizer ultimate lithium ) ... did find 2 keys one skeleton and one Eagle Key, $1.05 in clad and one 1937 wheat today

get some rechargeables they are the best get 8 that way if one set dies you have back ups you don't have to always adjust the threshold. I ground balance then once you have done that put the ground tracking on and you can run your machine with out having to ground balance every time

got some eneloop rechargeables made by Sanyo on order, tracking is the next thing I'm going work on ... did the ground balance in one spot I was in today and wow GB was 18

I hunted a park one town over from me last fall and the GB ranged 17-32 from one side to the other.Sometimes that is a sign that the park had to have fill-in dirt brought in from somwhere else when it was built.Sounds like you are off to a good start with the 705. I have the Xterra 70 and it is an awesome machine.Been out 3 times this year and found 4 rings so far. Good luck and Happy Hunting!

705 batteries ?

Hi Surfchucker, I would check your manual about the energizer Ult lith, my manual says they are a no go, because they are 1.7 volts.

Back
Top Bottom