Haven't been here in a while...

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
Its been a few months since I have been on here. Just been so busy lately buying a new house, a new car and another new car this week and tons of activities with the family. Yesterday was only the second day I have been out detecting all year. Got out with my friend Anthony1207. We hit several places kinda freelancing it. Did get my first silver of the year. I was getting a 12-44 and the first coin to come out of the muddy hole was a 1954S Washington quarter. That should have given me a 12-47 reading all day long. Well the reason for the lower number was 3 more wheat pennies in the same hole and a chunk of iron. The deeper I dug it was more and more like a muddy swamp. Was hard to find those trashed Wheaties. Later found a ring that was probably plated at one time. All in all a little over a buck in clad, the silver Washington, 5 wheats, the ring, a thimble and what looks like a fake gold pendant that probably had a picture in it at one time. I gotta get some time on here and see what everyone else has been finding. A video is below of my first two hunts this year. Thanks for looking and HH!!

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJU7U_eFgoE

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 568
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 558
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 559
Nice hunt and skull man! I've gotten two coyote skulls in the past couple weeks with only one of a possible four jawbones remaining. I also got a awesome boar skull on Christmas eve :) don't know what yours is. The snout is shorter than the coyote skulls and it has less places for teeth.

Back
Top Bottom