Another find while working

Zach

Wow,I can't believe my luck! Just got a new job at a moving and storage warehouse that is just opening up. Just this week they sent us Unassembled vaults (aka wooden crates) and I had been building them all day. When I got down to the last vault floor in the stack I looked down and saw a metallic looking disk laying there. Picked it up and immediately was blown away. I'm always looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 673
Looks like mine...... wait a minute, THAT IS MINE!

lol.... GREAT find, CONGRATS!

Cool find Zach . You just never know where treasure is going to pop up .Nice pictures too .

Awesome design on the coin, but I hope you noticed the date on it. Who need an E-trac when you got the E-D for free

Proud to be a Texan!

Awesome design on the coin, but I hope you noticed the date on it. Who need an E-trac when you got the E-D for free

Proud to be a Texan!

What's wrong with the date? An ounce of silver is an ounce of silver. Cool looking coin too. Modern day "walker" I guess.

yes, an American Silver Eagle or ASE in the precious metals world. a full troy ounce of silver. Most places will pay spot or even a dollar over for them.
www.kitco.com to get up to the second spot value, currently $20.08.
good find. Unlikely to find one metal detecting as they came out in 1986.

Very nice eyeball find! I found a $5 bill on the floor at work today, but your find is a wayyy better.

thats what i was thinking haha!

Everyone was celebrating, just want to make sure they didn't get too stoked about a walker, when it's not the rite year for it. Still, silver is silver and it looks great!

Proud to be a Texan!

Back
Top Bottom