Last CRH of January for KT

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Not as skunky as some of them this month have been!

Was into the 4th box before up popped a dirty 64 and then later a nice 40%er!

KT knows He had not hunted this batch before because all but one box gave up a few NIFCs and a couple of proofs. Only the 5th box contained nothing of interest!

2 silvers are not much but KT is patiently hunting these boxes, figuring He is gettin close to a Treasure box with a goodly payoff! :shock::shock: Best to keep that attitude through the lean times! :lol::lol:

Here's the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 01 31 2013 dirty 64 nice 40%er.JPG
    CRH 01 31 2013 dirty 64 nice 40%er.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 253
  • CRH 01 31 2013 9 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 01 31 2013 9 NIFCs.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 256
  • CRH 01 31 2013 2 proofs.jpg
    CRH 01 31 2013 2 proofs.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 253
Kind of like playing the lottery, huh? Say, when you get a "dirty" coin like that do you even clean them? Or do you leave them as is? :?:

Kind of like playing the lottery, huh? Say, when you get a "dirty" coin like that do you even clean them? Or do you leave them as is? :?:

KT went to clean that "dirty" coin and it washed right off! Turned out it musta been lost from some heavy cigarette smoker cause it cleaned off with a bit of soap and water...nice and brilliant now...looks better than the 40%er! :lol::lol:

Here is a pic of it washed and in its flip! Hard to believe its the same coin!

Attachments

• CRH 01 31 2013 64 washed.JPG
    CRH 01 31 2013 64 washed.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 237
KT went to clean that "dirty" coin and it washed right off! Turned out it musta been lost from some heavy cigarette smoker cause it cleaned off with a bit of soap and water...nice and brilliant now...looks better than the 40%er! :lol::lol:

Here is a pic of it washed and in its flip! Hard to believe its the same coin!

The treasure could be a seated.

NICE!

but $5000 to find two silvers?

You miss read...its 5000 coins at $2500 KT hunts weekly. For halves that seems to be the typical rate so far in 2013...you need to see my Yearly Summary for 2012 to see what a year's of CRHing halves will result in! My yearly summary so far this year is shown in my signature. KT has 6 silvers for the year!

KT would also add.....How many silver halves have been reported in the forum by MDers...not CRHing so far this year??? His Majesty does not recall seeing any reported! Someone tell me I am wrong, please!

And, lest The King forgets....the total bank machine overage for this hunt was $6.63, 60 cents of that was found under the machine! LOL

You miss read...its 5000 coins at $2500 KT hunts weekly. For halves that seems to be the typical rate so far in 2013...you need to see my Yearly Summary for 2012 to see what a year's of CRHing halves will result in! My yearly summary so far this year is shown in my signature. KT has 6 silvers for the year!

KT would also add.....How many silver halves have been reported in the forum by MDers...not CRHing so far this year??? His Majesty does not recall seeing any reported! Someone tell me I am wrong, please!

And, lest The King forgets....the total bank machine overage for this hunt was $6.63, 60 cents of that was found under the machine! LOL

The overages are great! We rang up $2.51 this past weekend, its amazing to us that people will dump their coins and then simply leave the rejects there! We believe that sometimes the coins are unnoticed or forgotten in the chutes but we often find reject coins left on the counter...and much like taking cans to get the 5 cent redemption if you rub the coins and drop them in the machine a couple times it works... we found 6 rejected quarters and got everyone of them to run right through for us!!:lol:

Been so long since I found a '64, I had forgotten what they look like. :D

Brian

Back
Top Bottom