DonJuann

75.00 bucks worth of nickles and Dimes

1943-P Nickle SILVER
1965 Canadian Dime SILVER
1940 nickle
1949 Nickle
(I just like old nickles)

I will take it!

I bought a bunch of change at the bank today, and a teller, who knows what I'm up to, GAVE me 6 wheaties and an 1889 IH.

last night at work i went through one of the registers and found 6 1964 nickles 2 bicent. quarters and a wheat penny

pretty awesome

i took them(i canged out sme chnge)

I bought a bunch of change at the bank today, and a teller, who knows what I'm up to, GAVE me 6 wheaties and an 1889 IH.

hopefully you bring a few regular coins so you can trade the teller when they give you cool coins like that. don't want the teller to get in trouble.

hopefully you bring a few regular coins so you can trade the teller when they give you cool coins like that. don't want the teller to get in trouble.

I hear you, brother. Every time these coins are given to me, I offer to pay for them. They tell me they were either left there by others, or come from a slush fund, whatever that is. Sometimes they trade old coins they come across for new ones out of the bulk penny bag I'm buying. One teller handed me a Susan B. Anthony dollar the other day. I gave him a buck and he said I didn't need to do that. I just told him "keep the cool coins coming". I'm sure they know the system better than I do. I have no wish to get anyone in trouble and I have been treated very nicely. By the way, credit unions are waaay more accomidating than banks. Thats why I use a credit union for my supply and a bank for my dump.

Back
Top Bottom