Love my Bank Tellers...

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
Love it when my bank tellers set aside silver for me or even just have it in the tray like today. Scored a 1950 Bennie two 65's 2 67's a 68 and 69 40%er Kennedys. Since my CTX coil is out being repaired this makes up for not getting out to dig...

Attachments

• IMG_3721.jpg
    IMG_3721.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 225
Wow, he coin roll hunts without the coin rolls! Way to go. Wish I could be all schmoozy and get the tellers to do that for me. Not in my personality. Maybe someday I'll get the Jedi mind tricks working, though. <Hand wave> "These ARE the coins you're looking for..."

Wow, he coin roll hunts without the coin rolls! Way to go. Wish I could be all schmoozy and get the tellers to do that for me. Not in my personality. Maybe someday I'll get the Jedi mind tricks working, though. <Hand wave> "These ARE the coins you're looking for..."

:lol::lol::lol:

I've been in sales for 20 years. I am good at schmoozing...:)

Back around 2010 when silver was rocketing, I started gifting my tellers with goodies. They soon caught on to what I was up to and the silver dried up! They were selling their finds to the only game in town, the jeweler/coin dealer that was paying them 50c on the dollar...I found out too late :lol:

Back
Top Bottom