which detector?

metaladdict

Elite Member
I'm upgrading to top machine soon, need fast recovery and deep and lightweight.
Equinox! Thats it, thanks guys you rock!:laughing:

I recently upgraded from the AT Pro to the XP Deus. I must say... it’s so light and versatile I can’t believe I didn’t upgrade sooner. Don’t get me wrong, the at pro has been a great machine and it’s become a real relic and coin getter for me, but long hours of hunting takes a toll on my elbow. Imho, Deus was my choice.

I’m sure the new Minelabs gonna be a hit,they build quality machines..The deus,hits hard and although the Id is a little flakey at times,if you a dig it all coin hunter and don’t mind penny’s it would be my choice.
I’m a little picky about digging Somtimes and the Etrac makes it ez for just silver.I can honestly just tell by the tone if it’s silver or not,it’s that good.
I would recommend the deus,it’s a great all around machine.Although it has 4 frequency I only ever use 12 kHz,and basic 1 program,,it’s just a flat out performer in basic 1...I’ve had a few with the remotes,always sell the remote cause it’s more of a sound machine to me than a visual machine...but if your a must be tweaker,get the full setup.

Pre- Order

I'm upgrading to top machine soon, need fast recovery and deep and lightweight.
Equinox! Thats it, thanks guys you rock!:laughing:

Minelab stated to me that the Equinox will be out before X-Mass
I think its better to be on the waiting list early.
call if you have any Questions
dennis

I've been looking for a really great deal on the DEUS, so far, I've watched several units get sold on this and other sites, telling me the demand is high and the machine might not be a simple turn on and go machine. ( I have seen a few video's where it can be heard "chattering" in the background while folks give their comments on it )

With the EQUINOX coming soon, I'm willing to wait for it since the DEUS is still commanding a fairly high price even in used condition. I could see myself owning both of these machines down the road. In short, DEUS or EQUINOX in my humble opinion.

HDD

I’m with you Metal! Hoping it’s a good salt water machine AND land machine and relatively affordable! I may just have to splurge...

I've been looking for a really great deal on the DEUS, so far, I've watched several units get sold on this and other sites, telling me the demand is high and the machine might not be a simple turn on and go machine. ( I have seen a few video's where it can be heard "chattering" in the background while folks give their comments on it )

With the EQUINOX coming soon, I'm willing to wait for it since the DEUS is still commanding a fairly high price even in used condition. I could see myself owning both of these machines down the road. In short, DEUS or EQUINOX in my humble opinion.

HDD

In my Pennsylvania soil I have never had the deus chatter,,I got to give credit were credit is due,,that deus don’t chatter and it don’t give you that background noise like other hypersensitive machines reading all the ground minerals..no sir,I’ve never experienced any pops and snaps with the deus.

As much as I have been seeing posts on this new machine along with a pretty bold marketing statement from Minelab, I hope the name of this new detector doesn't go from Equinox to Equi-not.:lol:

I'm set on an Equinox as well but won't get one until tax time. It's the perfect amount of time from release until all the "feedback" rolls out in full.

Looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom