Need new relic detector

relic hunting

I would look for a Whites MXT Pro. I have rocked many farm field in Gettysburg with my MXT Pro! You can find them for a song used here in the classified section.

I would look for a Whites MXT Pro. I have rocked many farm field in Gettysburg with my MXT Pro! You can find them for a song used here in the classified section.

The new White's MX7 is weather resistant and comes stock with 9.5" concentric coil and option of White's 6x10 & 10"DD Sport coils, as well as Detech 7" DD & 13" DD Ultimate coil. Weight with stock coil 3.5 lbs, same as the Teknetics T2 & Fisher F75. MX7 available likely mid-month. $549? But 1 or more DD coils for bad ground will add plenty to total price.

The T2 can't use a concentric coil & T2 & F75 I might guess not truly weatherproof, at least nor without meter and box covers. T2 is $499 for Classic or $699 Special Edition. F75 with DST on/off & FA separation in trash on/off is $599. Special Edition DST/FA with boost and cache added is $799. I think both Special Editions include the 5" DD coils. Best wishes, all!

I'll get that detector someday. I ran an F2 for years and loved it -- still do -- but I run an F5 now and it seems really smooth.

For relics and a machine under a grand? I'd think about the F70.

The F70 is now available as the Teknetics Patriot, $399 from Teknetics Direct with a coupon code from any authorized dealer.

Thanks everyone for so many replies and recommendations. I have done a lot of research on the detectors you have recommended and have narrowed it down to the MX Sport and the Equinox. Winter is pretty much here now so I have until spring to decide what to get. I'm crossing my fingers the Nox is out by then with enough real world reviews to be able to make an educated decision. If not, well the MXS seems like a great machine as well (Thanks to tpmetal for helping me with that)

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom