Whats a good metal detecting magazine

D

dianer381

Sorry to bother you folks with this, but I'm having a hard time finding the answer myself.

My husband is fairly new to this hobby and I want to order him a magazine subscription on treasure hunting/metal detecting.

We live in Il and he, at some point, mentioned a magazine that he was looking for that was for our general area.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good md mag?

Thanks much in advance for your help.

Diane

The magazines mentioned above are about the only ones available out there.
However, a few good books for him to read on detecting and treasure hunting are any by Karl Von Mueller or Roy Lagal. I introduced myself to detecting via these writers. Steve in so az

There is also American Digger magazine. If you would like a sample please let me know and I'll send you one. :yes:

If it's possible, could I please have a sample copy? I would like to get a subscription but am not sure if anything will be relavent to Maryland.

I like eastern and western treasure. Lost treasure doesnt do it it for me. Kinda hokey.

I have a subscription to both, but really enjoy the Eastern and Western
Treasures. Lost Treasures is also interesting with great stories in it.

Trudy

In the UK there are 2 Metal Detecting Magazines. One is Searcher and the other is Treasure Hunting.

The finds in these mags are astonishing!!! Well worth a look.

Stebiz

I feel like i get more info and better stories from the forums :!: it makes it kinda hard at times sitting in front of this monitor at the desk. Hmmmm.. maybe i'll ask santa for a labtop.

I feel like i get more info and better stories from the forums :!: it makes it kinda hard at times sitting in front of this monitor at the desk. Hmmmm.. maybe i'll ask santa for a labtop.

Mega: You're spot on...I have a desktop, but use my laptop 99% of the time. It's great to be able to grab the laptop when something comes to mind, or when you see something on the TV and want to research it.

P.S. - Just realized that I responded to a ancient post. Wish I could delete :)

Glad you did

Haha, because of your response to an "ancient post" it showed up on the "new post" section of the forum… And caused me to click on it and in turn learn something! So thank you for resurrecting the dead! Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom