Trying to decide

STL_Brandon

I wanted to see what advice you all can offer. I am going to upgrade from my BH Pioneer EX in a few months. I am considering a Cibola, Exterra 305, or ACE 250/350. Which would you say is the most user friendly unit, as far as readout, setup, and other important features I am not getting with my BH? Im mostly going to be coinshooting and maybe some CW relic hunting. Thanks all!

Brandon

Anything you get will be better than what you have...
I know.

When I am in the mood, I tend to dig it all above iron and I upgraded to a Vaquero, (thrilled that I did!), so my first choice from your 3 would be the Cibola.
Probably deepest of the three.Longest learning curve, also, but fun.

If you are not into the single tone no VDI thing, I would go for the Exterra.

The Ace has many programs, but the most successful hunters don't seem to use most of them except maybe Jewelery or Relic mode.

Videos on youtube for all three to see them in action.
Search for Cibola...early Neswiper videos for the 305, and be sure to find videos and listen to the bell tones on the Ace before you make your decision.
HH

In the $300-400 range, if that's what you are considering, I agree with Digger on the Cibola/Vaquero. I don't think and ACE 250 is that great of an upgrade. Also look at the Fisher F4, and Teknetics Delta. Tesoro's have a lot of coil options and a lifetime warranty which can't be beat.

The ace 250 is a great machine for $212, but if you've got the $400 to spend i've heard great things about the Cibola.

I wanted to see what advice you all can offer. I am going to upgrade from my BH Pioneer EX in a few months. I am considering a Cibola, Exterra 305, or ACE 250/350. Which would you say is the most user friendly unit, as far as readout, setup, and other important features I am not getting with my BH? Im mostly going to be coinshooting and maybe some CW relic hunting. Thanks all!

Brandon

An Ace would be a MAJOR upgrade but if you have the extra cash you may want to go bigger. Dont know but i like my minelab for depth

Back
Top Bottom